Commercial Landscape Installation for Office Buildings, HOA, Shopping Malls
Commercial Landscape Installation at its Best
Along with Making a Good 1st Impression, Specially Selected Plants, Flowers and Trees Lower Water Costs that Help the Environment, and Save You Money!
FloraTerra Landscape Management provides commercial landscape and maintenance services that are unsurpassed in San Jose, CA. We provide commercial landscape installation services, landscape enhancements, and new installations.
Commercial Landscape Installation and Design Refreshes the Look of Your Building Complex, Shopping Center and HOA
Often, our new clients realize the appearance of their property needs to be updated but are uncertain about what to do. FloraTerra’s knowledgeable professionals have the answers.
We conduct landscape evaluations that take into account factors that affect the health and appearance of plants, trees, shrubs and flowers. Our recommendations make big improvements in not only the look of a landscape, but in commercial landscape maintenance and watering requirements, too.
Does Your Commercial Landscaping For Office, HOA, Shopping Malls Look Tired? Let Our Experienced Team Spice It Up!
FloraTerra provides commercial landscape installation for office buildings, hoa, shopping malls through a scheduled multi-faceted program that will enhance the look of your property:
Ecological Considerations. Converting a landscape to native plants, reducing or eliminating lawn areas, and upgrading to a water efficient irrigation system conserves water. In some cases, water bills may be reduced by as much as 50 percent. We offer commercial landscape renovations, lawn conversions, irrigation services, drainage and other commercial landscape services.
- Irrigation and Water Management
- From smart irrigation controller installation to drip conversions to cut utility costs and water waste, we can provide the right solutions to reduce water usage.
- Commercial Landscape Design. Plants have a life span, after many years, shrubs that stop flowering or look “woody” need replacing. An overall redesign of a landscape may also be needed as trees mature and sun exposure changes.
- It’s time for a new look. FloraTerra understands commercial landscape design bringing a creative new look to your property. Our commercial landscape designer carefully selects seasonal flowers, plants, trees that provide interest throughout the seasons. Our design will enhance your surrounding architecture, provide distinctive characteristics and create inviting outdoor spaces.
Markets we serve include:
HOA & condominium managers
- commercial real estate developers
home owners associations
mixed use developments
retail shopping malls.