A Commercial Landscaping Service That Renovates Older Landscapes.
A commercial landscaping service that renovates older landscapes enhances your curb appeal and boosts property value. It can potentially lower your landscape maintenance expenses significantly. Established landscape enhancement and installation services use cutting-edge design and irrigation technology to transform existing lawns into beautiful sustainable landscaping employing the latest cost-saving green practices.
What does renovating older commercial property landscaping involve?
- Eye-catching, creative landscape design for an hoa landscaping service that gives your community space a fresh, new look.
- Careful selection of grass, plants, shrubs and trees that will thrive in your local conditions, are insect and drought-resistant, compatible with one another and have low water requirements.
- Taking advantage of your plants and trees to lower heating and cooling requirements, thereby increasing your energy efficiency.
- Efficient water management with the installation of smart irrigation systems (with solar power options) that apply ET rates. This eliminates wastage and lowers utility bills, as you avoid the damage caused by run-offs.
- Recycling green waste like grass clippings and leaves to mulch and fertilize your garden as well as reduce the use of toxic chemicals.
Converting to sustainable commercial landscape maintenance ensures a lifetime of reduced maintenance cost. Ask an experienced landscape company with proven expertise in renovating older lawns and installing the latest irrigation systems to give your a stunning makeover.
Call Us Today 408.275.1200 or Click Here
FloraTerra understands the unique challenges facing Bay Area building owners, and managers. As experienced landscaping professionals, we provide Home Owners Association Landscape Services to meet your goals and objectives. Commercial Landscaping Services for Building Complexes, Offices, Mixed Use Developments, Facilities, Home Owners Associations, Apartment Communities, Retail Shopping Centers, Malls. Landscape maintenance, development, water management, drought and tree care.
San Jose, South San Jose, San Jose Bay Area, Down Town San Jose, West San Jose, East San Jose, Willow Glen, Cambrian Park, Campbell, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Cupertino, Morgan Hill, South Santa Clara County, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Saratoga, Gilroy, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Atherton, Hillsborough, Foster City, Redwood City, Redwood Shores, Pacifica, Millbrae, South San Francisco, Milpitas, Fremont, Union City, Hayward