Commercial Palm Tree Trimming in San Jose
In light of commercial palm tree trimming, the San Jose Bay Area is known for its many varieties of palm trees. Many commercial developments, home owners associations and commercial building owners find that with proper establishment and commercial palm trimming requires minimal care and upkeep.
San Jose | Santa Clara | Sunnyvale | Silicon Valley Area's
That said, the secret to growing healthy and robust palm trees is managing the water and nutrient levels for optimal growth. Early detection of infectious disease, fungus and harmful pathogens are other important factors that must be carefully mitigated through localized treatments, maintenance and care of your palm trees.
FloraTerra Landscape Management’s ISA certified technicians offer a comprehensive palm tree program that is custom tailored for mitigating the harmful effects of infectious disease, fungus pathogens and other known pests effecting bay area palm trees. If not properly monitored and treated, pests & disease could eventually harm or even kill your valuable palm tree assets.
We Serve all areas of Silicon Valley | San Jose | Santa Clara | Sunnyvale | Mountain View | Fremont and The Surrounding Bay Area.
In the world of certified arborists, it’s a known truth that proper sanitation methods, including hygiene and disposal are all important factors in containing palm tree disease. Our commercial tree care service carefully Mitigates and controls palm tree disease which requires special monitoring, care and protection. Our ISA certified technicians are trained to protect and control against infectious disease, our methods include a complete sanitation of specialized tools, equipment, and technician clothing prior to commencing work.
Commercial Palm Tree Trimming For Maintenance, Health & Wellness
- Provide palms with optimal growing conditions.
- For best nutrient, water intake, and drainage levels, soil must be composed of salt free sand and humus.
- New planted palms must be irrigated frequently during establishment to a depth of 18” for proper soil moisture
- Established palms in the right growing environment require less water and are fairly drought resistant.
- Sterilization of tools, equipment, and clothing are all necessary for containing infectious disease and pathogens.
- Commercial palm tree trimming includes removing and disposal of disease infected plants, branches and stems are vital for containing active disease.
- Fertilizers must contain micro nutrients of manganese, magnesium, and potassium are for optimal growth
- Early diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases are key factors in maintaining healthy palm trees.